Q: Need help rewiring engine

I'm looking to pay a mechanic to help rewire the engine front under the hood with me.

3. Need help rewiring engine

Q: Which GM pick up rear end has posi, disc brakes and will match my 67 measurements?

Hi there. The axle from a 2001 Chevrolet Camaro should fit your 67 GMC. The axle is about the width of your original axle and it has disc brakes with the posi loc traction control in the differential. If you...

Q: I have a 1990 Chevy 4x4 short wheel base step side with an automatic transmission.

If the front drive shaft is spinning and not able to be engaged, then the chain in the transfer case could be broken. For the transmission to be in neutral in all the gears, but lock up in the park...

Q: Q: Crank no start

Hi there. The issue seems to have a misfire with the spark plugs and wires. The smoke that is coming out of the breather on the intake or valve covers is caused by the fuel burning on the exhaust stroke....