Q: Need help rewiring engine

I'm looking to pay a mechanic to help rewire the engine front under the hood with me.

3. Need help rewiring engine

Q: Q: Key not starting car

Hi, it sounds like your battery is too low on charge to get the engine started. The battery would still be able to power lights and other small things, but turning the engine over takes a lot of power. If...

Q: When I release the brake pedal, there is a clunk sound.

What you may be hearing is the brake pads shifting inside the brake pad caliper bracket. You should have the brakes inspected to make sure the brake pads anti rattle clips are in place and the pads are in good...

Q: Loss of power while driving and it feels like my car is bogging down - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

Hello. The issues that you are having can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time, this is caused by a sensor issue. The most common sensor to cause this is the throttle position sensor. When this...