Q: Need help picking the right camshaft

ls1 texas performance headers corsa exhaust need to pick the right camshaft for the highest under the curve power

3. Need help picking the right camshaft

Q: Adjusting the camshaft and crankshaft for the timing chain

I believe the "official" procedure for these M30 engines is to: Leave the tensioner until last Install the chain with the crank and cam sprockets on TDC, and the chain tight on the driver side of the chain Use...

Q: Sputtering and shaking - 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan

Q: Keyless entry is not staying programmed.

Hi there. Check the battery in the keyless entry key fob. Sounds like the battery is no longer holding a charge and needs replaced. When unplugging the battery cable to the vehicle, it resets the keyless entry programming to a...