Q: Need help finding wiring diagram for DLC

I need help finding the wiring diagram for the Data Link Connector In a 2000 Dodge Dakota 4wd

3. Need help finding wiring diagram for DLC

Q: Truck is overheating and the heater is blowing cold air.

Hi there. There is a blockage in the engine preventing the engine from cycling the coolant. If there is a new water pump and a new thermostat, then the coolant should be cycling. Check the radiator for any blockages. Drain...

Q: Car shuts off when I come to a stop - 2007 Dodge Charger

Hello. This behavior suggests "lean running" problems at low speed, a scenario which gets worse with colder weather. This could be caused by a clogged or malfunctioning idle air controller and/or throttle body, dirty or clogged injectors, an EGR valve...

Q: My car weak to start , battery & alternator ok, I put fuel injector cleaner today, some emissions smell exterior, what can it be?

Hello there. Many different faults can cause your 2000 Honda Accord to be slow to start. The most common fault is the battery. If the battery has been load tested and ruled out, there are other possibilities. Other likely faults...