Q: Need help finding wiring diagram for DLC

I need help finding the wiring diagram for the Data Link Connector In a 2000 Dodge Dakota 4wd

3. Need help finding wiring diagram for DLC

Q: Steering wheel makes popping noise

If you hear a popping noise when turning the wheel left, that may be indicative of a problem with the steering or suspension system. I would fist try and locate approximately where the noise is coming from, and then conduct...

Q: Car Not Starting - 2013 Dodge Charger

Hey there. I would start with testing your battery and alternator with a multi-meter. Good batteries hold a charge of 12.6 volts or higher. If the battery is low, try to jump start it. If this starts your vehicle, test...

Q: O/D light flashes,car bucks, brakes seizing, and sputtering.

Hi there. Check the transmission and see if there is an oil leak. If the transmission oil is full, then there could be an issue inside the transmission causing the vehicle to sputter as the overdrive clutch is engaged. I...