Q: Need help finding wiring diagram for DLC

I need help finding the wiring diagram for the Data Link Connector In a 2000 Dodge Dakota 4wd

3. Need help finding wiring diagram for DLC

Q: Reinstalled valve body incorrectly.

I would seek a diagnosis from a certified transmission mechanic. He should be able to get everything back where it is supposed to go no problem. Transmissions are very complex and he will have the training to get if fixed...

Q: Car will not start after replacing battery and alternator

The support bracket is a structural element and therefore must be installed to maintain proper alignment of the alternator. However, as far as its temporary omission being a possible cause of the no start, it has nothing to do with...

Q: A/c controls go in and out and now when i turn the car off and take the keys out, the lights are still on. Honda accord 2000.

Hi there: Most of the time, this issue is caused by an electrical relay that has been damaged. It's possible that during your radio swap, this may have caused an electrical issue with your AC system. However, it's also possible...