Q: The clutch went out and i cant find one. Can I convert my transmission to an AWD?

The clutch went out and i cant find oneso i was wondering if i can convert it to awd and what i need

Hi there. If you wanted to convert your transmission from a manual to an automatic all-wheel drive, then you will have to change the transmission from a manual to an automatic and change out the shifter from a manual shifter to a floor shifter. The biggest thing is, if your vehicle is not an all-wheel drive, then you will have to convert the rear of the vehicle to accept the all-wheel drive components. It may be best to locate a clutch and save a lot of time and effort, unless you want an automatic. If you need further assistance with replacing you clutch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• The clutch went out and i cant find one. Can I convert my transmission to an AWD?