Q: Need cv boot replacement

How much does it cost

3. Need cv boot replacement

Q: My temperature gauge goes up and down when driving. We just recently changed the thermostat. It even does it when the ac is off. I

Hi there. It is quite possible that the electrical harness to the thermostat is faulty or you have an obstruction of coolant inside the radiator or cooling system that is causing an actual temperature flux as you are describing. It...

Q: Q: Power steering fluid leaks

The steering gear leaking is best serviced by replacing it with a new or remanufactured unit. The hoses should be checked also. I recommend you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect your vehicle for power steering leaks.

Q: My car overheated due to a burst radiator. Replaced radiator and coolant temp sensor, but still overheating. Fan does turn on.

You may want to check the cycling of the fan to be sure they are coming on at the correct speeds. If the fans are not coming on and maintaining the proper speeds to properly cool down the radiator and...