Q: Need cv boot replacement

How much does it cost

3. Need cv boot replacement

Q: OK my car was stalling out so I started checking the obvious battery alternator plugs wires not the problem

Start by checking power to the relay. If there is no power to the relay this would suggest you have either a bad wiring problem to the relay or potentially a bad ECU driver that supplies the power to the...

Q: I want to buy a 2006 Mazda 6 with 141,000 miles on it. Is this a good car?

Hi Ashdin. Thanks for contacting us today. The Mazda 6 is a hit or miss type of vehicle in regards to reliability. Some of them have no mechanical issues, while others develop transmission problems after about 10 years. However, the...

Q: My car pulls hard to the right during acceleration .

Hi there. Most of the time, when the car pulls to one side during acceleration, it is caused by either the suspension being out of alignment or what's referred to as a radial pull with the tire. Inside the tire...