Q: Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car won't start. I need someone to tell me what is wrong and fix it.

3. Q: Need car diagnosed.

Q: refrigerant leaking every 2 months

Hello. The system should be vacuumed down and recharged adding dye to it. Wherever the refrigerant leak is the dye will leak out along with it and will show up a fluorescent orange/green/yellow with a black light depending on the...

Q: How does the vanity mirror on the passenger sun visor work?

The vanity mirror on the passenger side of your Accord is designed to provide better visibility than the basic mirror on the driver side sun visor. To use it, just: Fold down the sun visor from the roof Open...

Q: Gurgling noise while brake and pumping feeling in reverse

The intermittent illumination of the Check Engine Light (CEL) should be resolved by getting a CEL Diagnostic and then repairing the fault that is identified. Such a diagnostic might provides clues as to the other faults you are writing in...