Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car won't start. I need someone to tell me what is wrong and fix it.

It sounds like it cranks but won’t start up, this usually has to do with the three basic requirements for a running engine that is compression fuel and spark at the right time. That being said I would have a certified mechanic come out and test for fuel pressure spark these are the more likely causes of a no start condition. If your car wont crank at all thats an entirely different problem, if it wont take a jump either I would start looking into the starting circuit including the starter itself. Have a mechanic come and inspect your car for a proper diagnosis.