Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car won't start. I need someone to tell me what is wrong and fix it.

A: It sounds like it cranks but won’t start up...

It sounds like it cranks but won’t start up, this usually has to do with the three basic requirements for a running engine that is compression fuel and spark at the right time. That being said I would have a certified mechanic come out and test for fuel pressure spark these are the more likely causes of a no start condition. If your car wont crank at all thats an entirely different problem, if it wont take a jump either I would start looking into the starting circuit including the starter itself. Have a mechanic come and inspect your car for a proper diagnosis.