Q: Need brake pads installed.

I need brake pads installed front/rear for Panamera.

3. Need brake pads installed.

Q: Got a trouble code P0171.

The purpose of the No. 2 sensor is to monitor the efficiency of the catalytic converter. Consequently, if everything is functioning correctly, the No. 2 sensor is supposed to report a constant voltage. If the No. 2 sensor waveform mimicked...

Q: What is the price to replace Porsche Panamera camshaft adjuster aluminum bolts

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a service our mobile mechanics offer. I would highly recommend contacting a local Porsche mechanic to dealer to request a quote for this type of service.

Q: I've been hearing this strange low pitched "womp womp" sound, I turn left it goes away. I turn right it gets worse.

What you are describing sounds like a wheel bearing that may be starting to fail. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface...