Q: Need brake pads installed.

I need brake pads installed front/rear for Panamera.

3. Need brake pads installed.

Q: Headlight assembly not working

On a vehicle such as a Porsche, it is likely that there is a control module for each of the headlight assemblies. A control module is like a computer that controls a particular system. If all of the lights on the driver side...

Q: 2014 Chrysler Town

Hi Heather. ETC pertains to the electronic throttle control system. It is possible that a fault exists in the ETC system and so the first thing to do is check for stored diagnostic trouble codes. The only "ACC" light we...

Q: 2011 Panamera, constant steering wheel shake.

Hi there. Although we don't service or complete repairs on this vehicle, there are a few things you might want to have inspected before you purchase this vehicle. First, have the front wheels and tires balanced. This is the typical...