Q: Need brake pads installed.

I need brake pads installed front/rear for Panamera.

3. Need brake pads installed.

Q: Ticking and knocking sound and follows as the rpm's increase.

I would have to listen to the noise firsthand to know for certain. However, one guess is that the noise you're hearing is from the valvetrain. Valvetrain noise, such as worn lifters or misadjusted valve clearance, is generally characterized by...

Q: Reduced engine power icon on

Hello - there are 2 problems here. The wiring pigtail to the throttle position sensor (TPS) is likely bad and making a poor connection. This is a known problem with this model and engine. Replace the pigtail connector to the...

Q: Burning oil and have to add oil from time to time. Could it be the valve cover gasket?

Valve covers leak externally and so a faulty cover gasket could not cause oil to burn in the combustion chambers (cylinders). If oil is burning in the engine cylinders it has to leak in either through the valves, in particular...