Q: Need brake pads installed.

I need brake pads installed front/rear for Panamera.

Customer Service

3. Need brake pads installed.

Q: Whistling noise when braking and accelerating

Hello. If the noise occurs when applying the brakes and not moving then you may have a failure in the brake assist. If it only occurs when the vehicle is moving then you may have a failure in one of...

Q: Q: My car dont start

Without knowing what the symptoms are, it would be tough to guess at what is going on. There are a lot of possible causes for a vehicle to not start, knowing where to start looking really depends on what the...

Q: 2011 Panamera, constant steering wheel shake.

Hi there. Although we don't service or complete repairs on this vehicle, there are a few things you might want to have inspected before you purchase this vehicle. First, have the front wheels and tires balanced. This is the typical...