Q: Need belt replaced.

I have a broken belt, though I am not sure which one it is. There is an extremely loud squeal when the car is turned on.

A: You didn’t say whether you have the TBI or ...

You didn’t say whether you have the TBI or the 4BL version of this engine, but I’m going to assume it’s the latter. This version has belts that are adjustable. A trained professional will be able to adjust the belts to specification. If adjustment is not the issue, one of the belt driven accessories likely has a bad bearing. A technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can isolate the bad bearing with a mechanic’s stethoscope.