Q: Need an oil pan dropped or something else?

I was doing a valve cover replacement and with the cover off a piece of hard plastic plastic maybe the size of a quarter broke off and fell into the motor. It was a hard plastic and it fell into a small crevice which looks like an oil drain or return. I can see it in there but retrieving it isn't possible. I'm thinking it will end up washing through to the oil pan and I'll need to drop that to get it out.

Can you help me out with the oil pan drop or whatever course of action you feel I should take?

Thanks.

3. Need an oil pan dropped or something else?