Q: need advice about replacing current engine with an engine from another car

i do not know if the engine i am looking at buying is going to fit in my 2001 toyota corolla, the engine i am looking at is a nissan SR20DET. i do not know if it will fit in the engine bay without having to cut anything out.

This is going to be very hard to do since the car is a Toyota and the engine is a Nissan. There is too many differences that it would not be recommended to even try to do it. The computers, sub frame, wiring, fuel supply, engine bay clearance, engine mountings, transmission and the list could go on for things that will need to be modified or changed.

• need advice about replacing current engine with an engine from another car