Q: Need a quote plse for just fromt or rear and for both. Thanks

The brakes make a harsh noise when breaking sometimes but is more frequent now. I am not sure if ita the front or back brakes. Not a squeal just that annoying harsh sound. Has been noticeable intermittently for a few months...now its everyday but at intervals

A: Hi there: If you’re hearing a grinding noi...

Hi there:

If you’re hearing a grinding noise, it’s most likely going to be coming from the front brakes. If the brakes are grinding, then you’ll likely need to have the rotors resurfaced or replaced as well. Before you submit a price quote request, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete a brake system inspection; so they can determine if there is damage to front and rear brakes.