Q: I have an Audi Avant A4 2002 car which came with a different navigation system.

Hi, I have an Audi Avant A4 car which came with a different navigation system. Can someone please help me identify the navigation system?(It also comes with a remote control, don't know if it will help) Photo- https://s28.postimg.org/m43rvjgml/IMG_4646.jpg

Hi there. What I suggest is removing the navigation system from your dash and look at the back of the system. There will be a serial number that you can use to locate the type of navigation system that the vehicle came with. If your system is not working, this will help you with a replacement system. If you need further assistance with removing the navigation system from the dash, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have an Audi Avant A4 2002 car which came with a different navigation system.