Q: Nasty glare coming from my side mirrors

The side mirrors on my 2010 Nissan Versa have a fatal flaw. They can’t be adjusted to avoid glare if it comes from a certain angle. You just have to sit there and take the glare in your face. This could be really hazardous! What could I do to fix this? My car only has 16,000 miles on it, so I am going to be using it for a while into the future.

A: The glare you are getting is not the outsid...

The glare you are getting is not the outside mirrors causing it. The glare is coming from the dash and a/c vents reflecting the sun onto the inside of the glass of the door windows in certain sun angles. The manufacturer has not offered a fix for this problem. Purchasing aftermarket dash covers may help reduce the glare by absorbing the bright light and reducing the reflected light. You could also open the window to stop the interior dash refection.