Q: my wipers don't work i replaced the washer pump myself. Check for the blown fuse for the wipers and nope its not bown. Help please

My Wipers do not work i replaced the washer pump myself and nope still didn't work, checked for a blown fuse and it was not blown whats going on someone please help me.

Wipers not turning on can be due to a few components. If the fuse is good, the wiper relay may be at fault, not signaling the wiper motor to turn on. Also, the wiper switch could be faulty, not sending a signal to the relay. Even the wiper motor itself can be burned/shorted internally and not functioning.

Have a certified technician inspect the wiper system to isolate the exact cause.

3. my wipers don't work i replaced the washer pump myself. Check for the blown fuse for the wipers and nope its not bown. Help please