Q: My windshield is scratched.

What can i use to buff out the scratches on the front windshield? I bought it used and the wipers had scratched the windshield. I want to buff them out, without having to replace the windshield.

Hello.

Scratches on glass can sometimes be hard to buff out, due to the hardness of glass. I would try using a polishing compound with medium to high abrasiveness to try and polish out the scratches. If the scratches are deep, professional equipment may be remove the scratches. If the scratches are too deep, then a replacement windshield may be the necessary.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic