Q: My windows won't go down, my instruments don't work, my car won't go in park without shift release

My windows won't go down, my instruments don't work, my car won't go in park without shift release

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. In most cases, t...

Hi, thanks for writing in. In most cases, the problems you’re describing are caused by damage to the electrical system either at the fuse box or through relays that send electrical signals to each component that isn’t working; such as your power windows, instrument panel and others. If the vehicle was exposed to lots of water, this may have damaged the electrical system or the vehicle’s on board computer as well. The best way to reduce the stress, time and money on trying to find the exact source of your problems is to have one of our local mechanics inspect your Honda Accord for electrical problems at your home or office.