Q: My windows will go down sometimes but when I get it back up I have to push the glass down to have it go up

My windows goes down sometimes but then I have to push down on glass to bring it back up

This sort of issue is usually due to a fault with the window regulator and track mechanism and possibly the electric motor as well if you have power windows. The window could be binding in the in door mechanism, track, and/or regulator. That could be alignment or lubrication related or there could be rust, dirt and corrosion in the mechanism. To identify the root issue, and effect a permanent repair, the inner door garnish will have to be removed on the affected door and the whole mechanism carefully inspected. To resolve this, please request window repair/track inspection and the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will diagnose the problem and perform the necessary repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. My windows will go down sometimes but when I get it back up I have to push the glass down to have it go up