Q: My wife's Murano will be driving fine, then it just loses power. Twice it has stopped all together, it will restart after sitting

My wife's 2004 Murano was driving fine this morning, then it just losses power and acted like it didn't want to go. It never just stopped but it acted sluggish and didn't want to accelerate. Once she could get the car up to 30-40 mph it again acted normally.
Twice before it has stopped all together but after letting it sit for 10-15 minutes it will restart and drive normal.
I’ve had multiple guesses of what it is, from cam shaft sensor to the throttle body to the CVT. Your thought/suggestions?

Hey there, thanks for writing in. Well, you could be correct on assuming the CVT, throttle body or cam sensor could be faulty. However, "guess work" usually ends up costing car owners more money then they should be spending on repairs. The only good way to determine what’s going wrong with your wife’s Murano is to have one of our local mechanics complete a loss of power inspection, which should pinpoint the precise source of the issue; allowing you to save time, money, and frustration on completing repairs.

• My wife's Murano will be driving fine, then it just loses power. Twice it has stopped all together, it will restart after sitting