Q: My want crank at all.. i just keep hearing a click. Tested .y starter its good

My car will not crank.. my starter tested good.. my cables are clean. Why want I get a crank?

It sounds like you may have a battery that is too weak to turn the motor over or potentially a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. My want crank at all.. i just keep hearing a click. Tested .y starter its good