Q: My vehicle stalls while driving and has trouble restarting - 1993 Jeep Wrangler

The vehicle will only drive for approximately 5-10 mins before stalling. After stalling the vehicle will not restart unless ignition is turned completely off first, due to lack of spark. The duration of the engine running seems to be dependent on the duration of ignition being in the off position after stalling. Continuous attempts to start will result in the engine stalling immediately upon kicking over. I have replaced the Crankshaft Position Sensor (Twice), Throttle position Sensor, MAP sensor, Idle Air Control motor, Ignition Coil, Coolant Temperature Sensor, Fuel Pump and Fuel filter with zero impact on symptoms.

3. My vehicle stalls while driving and has trouble restarting - 1993 Jeep Wrangler