Q: my vehicle has full power some time-it will revert to reduced power-It comes and goes.

I have had my vehicle at the lincoln repair shop four times Each time it will run fine for a few days after that it will return to running on reduced power.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Not being able to replicate customer issues is not uncommon. There are specifics about the way each one of us drives that makes it difficult to subject the vehicle to the exact conditions in which the loss of power occurs. With that being said, you need to be ready when it happens, and catch it in the act. Pay close attention to the conditions in which it happens. Take note of the engine temperature, RPM, vehicle speed, gear, and any other specifics you can gather in the moment. Typically a loss of power is spark, fuel, or air related. However they can be due to electrical issues, which are very difficult to trace when intermittent. For further diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. my vehicle has full power some time-it will revert to reduced power-It comes and goes.