Q: Quit running, but starts after waiting a while?

van quits running after waiting a while starts and runs then quits again. Seems like battery and starter are ok. I think its a fuel issue

3. Quit running, but starts after waiting a while?

Q: My Check Engine Light is on with a code for the engine control module

Unfortunately, without diagnosing the car using a scanning tool to download any potential trouble codes there is no way to tell what other codes may be causing this light to come on. There many different trouble codes that can also...

Q: Idle air valve calibration/adjustment

Hi there. It is suggested to have a bidirectional scan tool but it is not required. Verify the idle speed is within 650-750 rpm. You want to be at 700 rpm ideally. Connect data link connector terminals TEN & GND...

Q: More brake noise than there should be, low mileage

The brakes squeaking can be caused by the brakes overheating either from a caliper issue or glazed rotors and pads. When it comes to doing brake repairs, a brake job consisting of rotors and brake pads can only be part...