Q: My van if I'm lucky goes 20 mph for a few minutes then it crawls.

It first started after an alternator replacement. I'd be driving and after everything gets hot I'd loose pressure in being able to drive like a vehicle does when it gets hot but yet it wasn't overheating. I did an oil change, radiator flush, thermostat change, and at one time put gasket sealing stuff when it started doing it more often. It seems when things would cool off it'd be fine again until it'd get hot. Thought maybe fuel filter but not that. Then noticed the transducer had melted so replaced it. One person said purge valve canister but not that. Another said idle housing but looked it up and there's no such thing but different components to the idle. Now my battery has been draining within a couple hours. Even to a battery that was only three months old and now a even heavier duty battery. When I drive now it goes good in a parking lot but hit the road and i cannot get up to speed. At most sometimes 20 mph but soon to barely crawling other times crawling. Can you help please?

Hi there:

After reading your question; it looks like you’ve been all over the map trying to fix issues with your Plymouth Voyager. The symptoms you’re describing could be caused by multiple components ranging from ignition system issues, fuel system components or even issues within the transmission. The best way to simplify the search is to contact a local professional mobile mechanic from YourMechanic.com and have them complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint