Q: My van after runs 5-10minutes it overheats

My e250 van 351 windsor drive it 5-10 min goes all way hot shut it off and gurgles into over flow and all over and dont look like coolant moves through radiator. We replaced waterpump.cerpentine belt. flushed radiator.coolant sensor.thermostat.battery.distributor cap.

Have you checked your fan clutch? They are designed to allow some slipping when the vehicle is cold, and then tighten up once the vehicle is up to temp. A blown head gasket is also possible.

If you decide to get this fixed, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the exact cause of your overheating issue.