Q: My under carriage support is broken I was wondering how much will it cost to fix

The under careiage support broke from my all wheel drive Pontiac vibe I was wondering how much it will cost to fix also is the car really reliable after it does get fixed?

Sent to CS

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online to request a quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. My under carriage support is broken I was wondering how much will it cost to fix