Q: my turning signal light and parking lights aren't working.

Was in an accident which required me to replace the right side blinker light on side of jeep. My right side parking light under the headlight and my right side tail light. I can't get them to work and I need help

Hello, thank you for writing in. The headlight, blinker, and parking light circuits are not terribly complicated. With a voltmeter and a wiring diagram, you can trace down the power supply and find out what is stopping the circuit. The headlights get their power from the fuse box, and you should check for power there first. Make sure the fuses are allowing the power through. Then check for available voltage at the light next. If there is power at the bulbs and the bulbs are not using it, there is an issue with the new lights, or the ground connection. Again, a wiring diagram will give you all of the information you need to trace down the voltage and find where it drops. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.