Q: My turn signals on my right side don't work at all and the indicator blinks fast like a bulb is out. What could it be?

The whole left side of my turn signals work just fine. However when i signal right nothing works at all...hazards light up on the left side but not right. Even while locking my car the left side works but not right.

Have you tried replacing the bulbs on the inoperative side already? It could be the bulbs are out or if the turn signal lighting on that side has a separate ground, there could be a fault there. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look with access to the system wiring diagram in order to offer a more personal diagnosis. The technician can install a new bulb and check for power and start there.

3. My turn signals on my right side don't work at all and the indicator blinks fast like a bulb is out. What could it be?