Q: My turn signal and hazard lights are not working

My turn signal and hazard lights are not working. what can i do to fix them??

3. My turn signal and hazard lights are not working

Q: Shark fin issues on the optima.

Some of these "shark fins" are just for aesthetics and others may be the antenna for the radio and gps if applicable. These units can be ordered fro the dealer and installed either at the dealer or by a third...

Q: Leak between fuel line and gas tank

Your fuel tank is comprised of plastic lines and components. There is likely a crack in one of the lines or in the fuel pump. You need to have it inspected further to determine the cause. If you would like...

Q: P0404, P0405, P0171, P0174

Hello. Thank you for writing in. Due to the p0405 code, you will want to start by replacing the sensor. This is typically easier and cheaper than replacing the EGR unit all together. If the light continues to illuminate, then...