Q: My turn signal and hazard lights are not working

My turn signal and hazard lights are not working. what can i do to fix them??

The first place to start would be to check the signal and/or flasher fuse to make sure it is good. Also, check the bulbs to be sure. Signal and hazard warning lights are activated by a flasher relay. The relay is located under the dash on the drivers side. It’s what you hear click on and off when signaling. If the relay has failed, the signals may not work, the flashers may not work, or as with your vehicle, neither work. Another possibility - but not as likely - is a failed turn signal switch.

To isolate the correct cause, have a certified technician look into why the turn signals and flashers are not working

3. My turn signal and hazard lights are not working