Q: My truck won't start ir turnover

I drive my truck maybe 150 miles a month now that it's winter and I have a company vehicle. During the summer around 2000. This past week I drove my truck to my mom's to shovel her driveway. On my way my check service 4wd light came on then went off then my stabilitrack light came on. I shoveled the driveway got into my truck and it wouldn't start. I jumped it after probably 15 min it finally started. It took me roughly an hour to get home. I pulled in my garage shut the truck off. Ten minutes later my wife said we needed baby formula went out to my truck it would not start. I tried jumping it with my battery charger and nothing. The battery is not even a year old. Previously my truck would have problems starting hence the battery even though periodically but it would always start. Now I can't get it to start and I open the door the disc changer starts to cycle with no discs in it. Now my truck just sits until I can figure this out. I've seen several posts on net all help appreciated.

Hi there. Based on what you’ve described above, it appears you’ve got one of those electrical gremlins that is simply hard to pinpoint. The battery issue may be caused by damage to electrical wiring within the charging system (from the alternator to the battery), a faulty battery temperature sensor or corroded or faulty battery terminals. The other electrical problems would require a professional mobile mechanic to come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection to give you a better idea of what’s causing these issues.

3. My truck won't start ir turnover