Q: My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Is there ant fuses and or computer chips in the motor that will keep the truck from starting?

3. My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Q: Q: my car turns over but won't start

You will need to have the spark at the spark plugs checked and the fuel pressure at the fuel rail checked. If there is no spark then you may have a bad coil or ignition module. If there is no...

Q: Engine cranks but won't start 2005 Ram 1500

Did the Check Engine Light illuminate? If so, a fault code may shed some light on the situation. Check your service history to be sure the maintenance is up to date, as spark plugs are recommended every 30,000 miles and...

Q: Wont turnover

Check the main engine fuse box and look for fuse number 27. Remove the fuse to see if it is blown and discoloration in the socket. The fuse holder cannot handle the load on it, causing it to overheat. You...