Q: My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Is there ant fuses and or computer chips in the motor that will keep the truck from starting?

There are fuses which could be implicated. Computer chips these days are mostly in the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) but it is rare for the PCM to fail. More often the no-start condition is due to a problem in the starter motor circuit and, if not there, a fuel or ignition system fault. If the starter motor is engaging and turning the engine over, you can check for a spark to rule in or out ignition system problems. If there is a spark, you can introduce starter fluid into the intake and if the vehicle starts at that point, you know you have a fuel system issue. Contacting YourMechanic will provide you with the speediest resolution though as a certified Mechanic could come over and simply perform a no-start diagnostic.

3. My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150