Q: My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Is there ant fuses and or computer chips in the motor that will keep the truck from starting?

3. My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Q: Why won't my car start now? What else should we look at?

Hi. This sounds like the engine timing may still be off and needs to be rechecked for proper alignment. Some of the wiring to the crankshaft sensor may be damaged as well causing it not start as well. Also, the...

Q: While driving car lost power then died and now won't start

There are several possible causes that keep a vehicle from starting. It would first be necessary to find out what the root problem is, meaning, for an engine to start and run, it needs fuel, air, and spark. To...

Q: Fuse box wires burned

Hi. The issue you have experienced demands a mechanic's attention. The fuse box is the power unit to most of your main power sources in your vehicle. The burned wires are caused by overheating to a point where the wires...