Q: My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Is there ant fuses and or computer chips in the motor that will keep the truck from starting?

3. My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

Q: Q: Car is not starting and overheating

Hi there. Usually if the engine starts to overheat it won't damage your cylinder heads unless excessive overheating has occurred. However, if the engine overheated, coolant that may have spilled over may have caused an ignition system issue that's preventing...

Q: It's cranking but the engine won't turn over and start

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2002 Nissan Maxima to crank but not start. The most likely fault is the battery, it must be load tested and ruled out before diagnosis can proceed. Other possible faults are the...

Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing, all back lights don't work, gauges messed up, can't shift out of park when engine is on.

The ignition switch is damaged and needs replaced. The contacts inside the ignition switch is are shorting out with itself. This is why the switch has to be in a specific position to release the shift interlock solenoid. If you...