Q: my truck turns over n it bogs down n don't start

change my oil sending unit n now it don't start it turns over n sounds like it bogs down n don't start

3. my truck turns over n it bogs down n don't start

Q: Can the positive cable be split with a dual post battery on a 1996 Sierra

Yes you can split them and put them on different posts as long as they both get battery power they will work.

Q: Car wont start even with jumper cables

It sounds like your battery is completly dead. This could have happened either because the battery is old and failed or because the alternator is not sufficiently charging the battery. This issue can be resolved in two different ways depending...

Q: Q: crank but no start

If you had the distributor out, which I believe is necessary for changing the manifold on that engine, you may not have it installed correctly. The gear is designed such that it can go in any number of positions so...