Q: my truck turns over n it bogs down n don't start

change my oil sending unit n now it don't start it turns over n sounds like it bogs down n don't start

Make certain you have the correct replacement sending oil sending unit for your vehicle. many GM vehicles are designed (the ecu in particular) to look for oil pressure when you crank the engine. If the ecu does not detect oil pressure, it may not allow the fuel pump and ignition systems to power up. Try swapping the original oil pressure switch back in and see if the vehicle starts. If it does, then you have the incorrect replacement. If it does not start with the old one in place, then there may be another underlying issue preventing the vehicle from starting. If that’s the situation, then I’d suggest having a certified technician look into why the vehicle will not start to determine the exact cause.