Q: My truck suddenly didnt run

My truck doesn't run all of sudden just stop it doesn't rum

3. My truck suddenly didnt run

Q: Rebuilding double cardan joint

Rebuilding Cardon joints is a challenge to even the most experienced mechanic. If you like puzzles and have a high threshold of frustration, have at it. But there are many companies these days that specialize in rebuilding driveshafts and axles...

Q: Clunking noise when coming to a sudden stop

Your transmission has relatively low miles and if used in normal service would not be the first suspect. There are a variety of suspension, as well as brake, drivetrain, and motor mount components, that could account for the noise. As...

Q: My car won't turn nor will it accelerate.

Hi there. The transmission position sensor is malfunctioning and needs replaced. The transmission position sensor tells the computer (ECM) what gear the transmission is in. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not starting, then seek out a professional,...