Q: My truck suddenly didnt run

My truck doesn't run all of sudden just stop it doesn't rum

3. My truck suddenly didnt run

Q: Van running rough; fuel flow problem

Hello. The 4.3 liter engine in your van has quite a few common problems. If it feels like it is starving for fuel, it may simply be a clogged fuel filter. It may also have worn out spark plugs or...

Q: got a code for p1870

These transmissions have problems with the valve bodies wearing out internally. If the valve body was replaced in your transmission when it was rebuilt, I suggest bringing it back to that technician to have it inspected under warranty. If the...

Q: I want to change out my air suspension to coil springs.

Hi there. The best thing to do is go with the local parts store for the coil spring set. Any coil spring is a good spring as long as they are designed for the weight of your vehicle. Now since...