Q: My truck suddenly didnt run

My truck doesn't run all of sudden just stop it doesn't rum

3. My truck suddenly didnt run

Q: Why Does My 1999 Chevy Blazer 4x4 Keep Overheating I Changed The Gas Manifold Intake And New Thermostat

If the smoking is a bit of a white or steam colored smoke, this may indicate a leaking or damaged cylinder head gasket. cylinders will generally cause a misfire and potentially compression leaks from one cylinder into another. Low compression...

Q: Reduced engine power message is on the dash.

The reduced power light is on for either the catalytic converter is overheating or the transmission is malfunctioning. If the vehicle is able to shift through all of the gears, then check the engine to see if there is a...

Q: Gas pump keeps shutting off. I've replaced the charcoal canister also the valve and still won't work

This is likely related to your EVAP emissions system and something called a purge valve solenoid. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the fuel...