Q: My truck starts and shuts right off

cant keep my truck started

3. My truck starts and shuts right off

Q: Tire Pressure

Tire pressure is measured and set when the tire is stone cold. However, cold tire pressure tire, once set when the tire is at a specific ambient temperature, will go on to vary up and down as ambient temperature goes...

Q: Looking to buy a 08 Ford F150 with seized plugs

I would make sure that the vehicle had the new inserts put into the plug holes or the new plug may blow out. Have the car dealer show you the work that was done to see if new inserts were...

Q: Whirring Noise now WONT start HELP!

From your description, it sounds like the starter motor is not functioning. In attempting to start the engine, if you do not hear the engine turning over, that is there is no starter motor function at all, the starting circuit...