Q: My truck shakes bad.

When I start going 40, my escape starts shaking. The faster I go the worse the shaken gets. I can't go over 70. Anything over 60 feels like my truck is going to fall apart it shakes so bad.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. This could...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This could be due to many things ranging from low tire pressure, bad wheel alignment, out of balance tires/wheels, bad wheel bearings or many other bad or failing suspension components. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to take the car for a test drive to diagnose and repair this issue for you.