Q: my truck overheated and died and fluids are still full and had no prior problems

my truck overheated and died and fluids are still full and had no prior problems

Hi there. Unfortunately, an overheating situation can pop-up without warning, a loss of coolant or fluids and by multiple component failures. It’s possible that your water pump is not working, you have an obstruction of coolant inside the coolant tubes, heater core or inside the radiator itself. It’s also possible the radiator fan is not working correctly. It is a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is overheating inspection, so they can inspect your vehicle to determine what is causing this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. my truck overheated and died and fluids are still full and had no prior problems