Q: My truck loses power when i drive and stops and starts agai light comes on says fill filter i replaced fill filter

My truck loses power when i drive and stops and starts again and I drive it 3miles until it stops and again same thing light comes on says fill filter i replaced fill filter keep doing same thing light is still on . thank you for help please -Sam

The fuel filter sensor is telling you that there is water in the fuel filter. If excess water gets in the fuel, you will experience a loss of power and running problems. The engine cannot run on water. If you don’t find water in the fuel filter then you should replace the fuel water sensor and the filter.

I suspect you have water and debris in the fuel. Take a fuel sample and let it sit and the water and fuel will separate. You may be surprised by the amount water that can get into the fuel. If you need help with this, have the vehicle diagnosed by a qualified mechanic who can perform these checks and fix your loss of power.

3. My truck loses power when i drive and stops and starts agai light comes on says fill filter i replaced fill filter