Q: My truck is starting but won't stay running, it's was running fine just a couple days ago.

I noticed that there is fuel dripping out of the tail pipe. However when I start I can keep it running as long as I hope the gas down a bit, but as soon as I let off it dies. Battery is charged, it has gas and it's a rebuilt moder like I said it was fine just a couple days ago. Any suggestions of what I should check or look at to solve the problem?

3. My truck is starting but won't stay running, it's was running fine just a couple days ago.