Q: Q: My truck is running rough

When driving down the road my truck jumps and sputters only when I get to 3000 r.p.m.s what's the problem?

3. Q: My truck is running rough

Q: The car engine runs erratically when it is cold, then runs just fine after the car warms up after a while.

There is a few things that would need to be checked on the vehicle before a diagnosis could be made. You may need to have the vehicle checked when the vehicle is stone cold to get the computer readings of...

Q: Truck has trouble starting, idle's too low, losing power, check engine light is on.

You may want to try and run some combustion cleaner into the intake. You can get the good cleaner from any Ford parts store. You use a small rubber hose and allow it to get sucked into the engine slowly...

Q: When ever I give my car a little gas I hear the fan get louder

If the noise is loud and constant then the cooling fan clutch is stuck in the applied position, causing the fan to be locked to the water pump shaft. The fan clutch is suppose to change as the temperature changes...