Q: Q: My truck is running rough

When driving down the road my truck jumps and sputters only when I get to 3000 r.p.m.s what's the problem?

3. Q: My truck is running rough

Q: SUV stalling, sputtering, and losing power

I am not really sure what you mean by the "fuel backup". If your vehicle has an electronic throttle body, then this can certainly contribute to this problem. Other things like fuel pressure, bad catalytic converters, cam and crank sensors,...

Q: Car idling slowly and losing power

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some sort of serious transmission or engine performance issue. If the transmission fluid hasn't been changed in a long time it may be possible that the...

Q: Im putting in a2005 ford 4.2 in my 98 ford f150 do you see any problem

Hello. If you are using the base engine then you should be just fine. The intake and exhaust as well as the sensors will work different so all of that will need to be switched over.