Q: Q: My truck is running rough

When driving down the road my truck jumps and sputters only when I get to 3000 r.p.m.s what's the problem?

3. Q: My truck is running rough

Q: Why does my engine sputter when accelerating on my 1992 Honda Accord.

Hello. There are a lot of possible causes of this on your vehicle. If this occurred right after the oil cap was left off then it is possible that the engine oil level was low and caused some damage or...

Q: My DPFE sensor burned up. What do you think caused this and will it do a new one the same way?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The delta pressure feedback of EGR (DPFE) sensor was burned up for having too much back pressure on the engine. A plugged catalytic converter or a plugged exhaust muffler will cause the engine...

Q: I have a humming winning noise coming from I believe under the truck, only does it when moving..ideas??

Hi there. If you are having problems in the hubs, then the front drive axle and transfer case may have issues. Have the noise checked and isolated by an expert if you haven't already. Whining noise sounds like it is...