Q: My truck is overheating, I fixed the thermostat, went 10 blocks seemed fine. But then it started to overheat and smoke.

I noticed my trucks temp level was rising, I pulled over and the temp came back k down to normal. I popped the hood and seen I had no coolant, but there was condensation in the reservoir. I filled up the coolant, took my truck for about ten miles and it started to overheat again. I noticed that half of the coolant was gone. I went and got a thermostat, replaced it and drove the truck. I went around the block three times and was good, then it started to overheat again, but this time started smoking. One week prior to this happening my heat stopped working only blowing cold air? Is this related? Any ideas as to what the problem is?

3. My truck is overheating, I fixed the thermostat, went 10 blocks seemed fine. But then it started to overheat and smoke.