Q: Q: my truck is overheating

Iv changed the water pump thermostat timing belt and radiator its not smokig there is no water in the oil or oil in water what could it be

3. Q: my truck is overheating

Q: I need a o2 sensor but i dont know how much it would cost or how many o2 sensors is on my car, i have a 2000 toyota camry v6

Hi Destiny. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few different O2 sensors on your Toyota, but we need to know a bit more about your car, and the issues you're having to recommend the right inspection. If you...

Q: Was told engine was performing plenty poorly

If you have a valve cover leaking oil onto the spark plugs then it can cause a misfire. This does not mean the leaks are the cause but a possible cause. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from...

Q: Replace a power steering pump and the fluid boiling out the pump and still leaks.

Hi There, It is very uncommon for power steering fluid to boil. It may be more likely that the fluid may have air bubbles in it as a result of changing the power steering pump. Air bubbles in the system...