Q: my truck is overheating

Iv changed the water pump thermostat timing belt and radiator its not smokig there is no water in the oil or oil in water what could it be

A: You mentioned you changed the radiator. Did...

You mentioned you changed the radiator. Did you put a new radiator cap also? If the cap is not holding pressure then it can cause the overheat condition. If you’ve changed all of these components and you still have an overheat problem then you may have a blown head gasket. This would cause oil not to get to the radiator and won’t let coolant into the combustion chamber. A test on the radiator to see if combustion gases are getting into the system needs done. This test uses a special fluid that is put over the radiator opening which will change color if the gas is present, indicating that the head gasket is leaking. I’d recommend having a certified mechanic check your vehicle out to diagnose and fix your overheating problem.