Q: My truck has an oil leak and the tires are wearing unevenly.

I suspect I have an oil leak and the truck's tires are wearing unevenly.

A: I would suggest you enlist the help of a me...

I would suggest you enlist the help of a mechanic to check if you have an oil leak and check the suspension of your truck. It is possible that you may have a worn suspension component that is causing your tires to wear unevenly. Don't be too concerned because having to adjust or align your suspension does need to be done occasionally, your suspension may be just fine.