Q: My truck has always wandered while driving at higher speeds but I recently went off- roading. It seems to have gotten worse.

When I bought the truck, it would wander at higher speeds. I was told that it was probably the torsion bar. I recently took the truck off-roading for the first time since I bought it. The wandering has gotten worse. I've had people tell me to check my ball joints. Just thought I'd get an opinion from a professional. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. I suggest checki...

Hi, thanks for writing in. I suggest checking the front suspension: the ball joints, tie rods, and other parts in the front. It is unlikely for a torsion bar itself to cause a wandering condition unless the mountings and bushings are bad.