Q: My truck doesn't shift through all the gears or downshift when I come to a stop

my truck started slipping and not shifting right about 1year and 3 months ago paid a 1000.00 dollars yo have it rebuilt had to take it back to his shop 3 times because it wasn't right finally i took it aqnd it still wasn't right it never went into 1st. gear,i was about to loose my job from dealing with this truck so i drove it like that. but it started messing up check engine light came on and not shifting right ,so i bought a rebuilt transmission and installed it and it continued to do the same thing so i toofk it back to no where i bought the tranny they check it out and replaced one of the shift solinoids and as soon as it would shift into 2nd gear it would burn out that solinoid so they told me i had a electrical problem so i startedchecking wiring harness to make sure i didn,t crimp the wires when i installed the tranny and they were fine and i checked the ground and they seemed fine to the plug that pluged into the pnp switch looked bad so i replaced the