Q: My truck decelerated from 65mph on a flat surface without any warning.

Let me preface by saying that about 6 months ago my check engine light came on and at inspection i was told i had an electrical issue but nothing was wrong with the engine, etc. The light went off-reappeared 1 month ago with a winter cold snap. Now, this fateful morning i was driving in the 1st lane (or the fast lane) at about 65 mph. I didn't hear any sound exactly, it was really that i felt a shift..a change . I immediately knew to look at my speedometer because i know that feeling all to well. Had i not been in the process of merging to my right anyway, i really don't think i would have made it to the shoulder. On the shoulder the truck shut off(i was still in gear and everything). Now i turned ignition off with flashers on. About 10-20 seconds i started it back up and it ran for like 5 sec but would not rev when i pushed pedal. Battery would not hold a charge long enough role windows up. Lights went out, radio,etc.Changed battery now It cranks strong like normal but wont roll over.

3. My truck decelerated from 65mph on a flat surface without any warning.