Q: my traction light turns on and then the car loses power and even turns off some times

The traction light turns on and the car gets no power and even turns off some times.

We would need to know the exact model of vehicle you have to give a more specific possible answer. Based on the information given so far though, I would say that you have a problem with the computer engine sensors on the vehicle or with the throttle control. This would cause the reduced throttle, no power, and the traction control light. First step would be to have the engine computer and ABS control module scanned for codes to help with the diagnosis. Even if the vehicle is unable to be driven, you can still have it looked at. YourMechanic can send a qualified technician to your home or work to diagnose your acceleration problem.

3. my traction light turns on and then the car loses power and even turns off some times