Q: My tire is locking up.

The front passenger's side tire is locking up, but only when pulling forward.

3. My tire is locking up.

Q: How do i know what tensioner system my car has

Unless you want to open the timing cover to check, you can give any Dodge dealer your VIN number and they can tell you which tensioner was used. With the VIN number, the dealer can tell you if your car...

Q: Ford st 3 2007

Be sure the tires are of the recommended size for the vehicle. If the wrong size tires were fitted, it can make the ESP system think two wheels are spinning faster than the other two and reduce power, apply brakes,...

Q: Engine froze up

Hi there. If the engine will not crank over even with a fully charged battery, then there is another problem. If it is suspected that the engine is frozen then a mechanic would typically try turning over the engine by...