Q: My throttle body keeps shutting off

My throttle body keeps shutting off

3. My throttle body keeps shutting off

Q: I have a around 1991 Camry Toyota LE I bought st an auction someone who previously owned put a self alarm with no brand name

The 1991 Camry offered a factory alarm option which appears on the vehicle wiring diagrams. It was referred to as the TVSS system (Toyota vehicle security system). First, be sure that what is installed on your car is not just...

Q: Bad response from gas pedal

This condition is commonly caused by defective spark plugs, wires or ignition coils and occasionally all 3! Service Bulletin number #SB-10250 addresses this issue, and in most cases if you’re under warranty the dealership will replace these items free of...

Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

Hi there: AC problems always seem to pop up when it's hot outside and we can least afford the problem. Based on what you're describing, the air conditioner problem with your Chevy K1500 AC system might simply be caused by...