Q: My thottelr body reduce power

I put a thottelr boby on it and a swith an agas pellets an I still have no power new battery started gas pump fuel filters regular now it a new switch an key is it the key no sent message to the thottelr boby I am in need to know I put hundred of dollar in this truck please help me thank u

Hi there. Sometimes a problem with the throttle body will require reprogramming the ECU in order for the new throttle body, throttle position sensor or electronic throttle control to communicate with each other in order for them to work correctly. I think before you spend any more money on repairs, it’s probably a better idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine why you’re having issues and recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. My thottelr body reduce power