Q: My temperature goes up higher when I'm driving

My temperature goes up in the red while I go to the store or to work

3. My temperature goes up higher when I'm driving

Q: The temperature gauge is almost in the red zone immediately after driving car.

Hello, thanks for writing in. There is definitely something wrong with your cooling system. If the coolant level is fine then it may be a failing thermostat or water pump causing the coolant not to flow through the engine. These...

Q: My 2002 Buick Regal no dash lights and no tail lights

Looking at the wiring diagram for this vehicle, it does not appear that these two items share a common ground or fuse. These appears to be two separate problems. The instrument clusters on these vehicles are known for failing internally....

Q: When I shift from drive to reverse or vice versa it makes a clunking noise. 1997 Land Rover Discovery

Hi there - the clunking noise you hear from shifting forward-to-reverse (or vv), is the result of a small amount of wear and loose motion in the driveline. This could be a worn u-joint, differential gears, or splined coupling somewhere...