Q: My temperature goes up higher when I'm driving

My temperature goes up in the red while I go to the store or to work

3. My temperature goes up higher when I'm driving

Q: My temperature gauge and skid light and check engine light came on

Hello. Those three lights are all set off by different things. The temperature light comes on when the computer detects that the vehicle is running excessively hot or overheating. The Check Engine Light comes on when the computer detects an...

Q: Q: My car is vibrating during acceleration

Hello. There are a few things that can cause this. The most common on your vehicle is either a bad engine mount or CV axle. I start by making sure that the Check Engine Light is not on. This lets...

Q: My car started to overheat and the antifreeze started coming out of the top. Upon getting home I added more antifreeze for it just

Hi Luke. Thanks for contacting us today. The belt is likely the serpentine belt, which powers the water pump among other systems on your car. It's more than likely that the belt breaking caused the water pump to fail, and...