Q: My temperature goes up higher when I'm driving

My temperature goes up in the red while I go to the store or to work

3. My temperature goes up higher when I'm driving

Q: What does the High Temperature indicator mean on the dash?

Your car’s engine creates a lot of heat during operation. Coolant is cycled throughout the engine to help prevent damage from that heat. If the High Temperature indicator on the dash comes on, it means that the computer has detected...

Q: my car doesnt want to accelerate . the rpm stays the same it slowsly goes up to 30 not past it.

Hi there. Sometimes a vehicle will enter "Limp Mode" when a problem is detected in the transmission or something is "different". Adding the stop leak in the transmission fluid may have triggered this to occur. Limp mode essentially restricts the...

Q: Won't start but all lights and radio work

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would start with testing your battery with a multi meter. Even though your lights and radio are working, your battery may still not have enough voltage to start the car. Good batteries hold a...