Q: My temperature gauge is reading hot. Just had my thermostat replace last week. They found no other leaks, pressure test was good s

My temperature gauge is reading hot again. Just had my thermostat replaced last week. No other leaks were found, pressure test was good so they replaced the thermostat just in case. It is now doing the same thing again except now the gauge will go back to normal if I turn off the car and then drive again. Can't be at a light too long. Any suggestions?

3. My temperature gauge is reading hot. Just had my thermostat replace last week. They found no other leaks, pressure test was good s